Re: RDFa Profiles, terms, and predicates (oh my!)

Quick follow-up.  When using the predicate 'rdfa:uri', the object
literal needs to be a URI.  Presumably it can be a relative URI:

If not... we should really say so.  If so.... we should probably say
that too. And make it clear what the relative URI is resolved against
(current base?).