Re: Telecon Agenda - July 15th 2010, 1400 UTC

From: Benjamin Adrian <benjamin.adrian@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:54:05 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi Manu

Shame on me, Five minutes ago, I realized that I should have worked on
an ISSUE.
I am sorry, I did nothing on that. But I think I can do that until
Tuesday next week.

Is that ok?  I won't make it to join the telcon today. (Heavy proposal
writing)

Best regards,

Ben

Am 13.07.2010 06:57, schrieb Manu Sporny:
> Hi all,
>
> We were able to knock out @version pretty quickly last week - let's see
> if we can get through the Error Reporting Vocabulary, Deep Processing of
> XMLLiterals, the case-sensitive terms issue for HTML5, and Infoset
> coercion. If your name is beside an issue, that means that a proposal is
> expected from you, e-mailed to the mailing list, at least 24-hours
> before the telecon. Heads up: Benjamin, Mark and Shane.
>
> ==========
> Thursday, July 15th 2010
> Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
>     Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>     Phone UK: +44.117.370.6152
>     Phone FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
> Duration: 60 minutes
> Scribe: Mark, Manu, Knud (in scribe-list order)
> ==========
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) ISSUE-26: Error Reporting Mechanism (on Benjamin)
>     New RDFa Error Vocabulary vs. EARL-based Error Vocabulary
>
> 2) ISSUE-20: Deep Processing of XMLLiterals (on Mark)
>     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/20
>
> 3) ISSUE-24: Case-sensitive terms in HTML5 (on Shane)
>     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/24
>
> 4) ISSUE-3: HTML5 Infoset coercion (on Manu)
>     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/3
>     Proposal:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Jul/0037.html
>
> -- manu

Benjamin Adrian
Email : benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
Tel.: +49631 20575 145
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313