Re: Duplicates in @prefix

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:58:37 +0200
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
To: Toby Inkster <mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>
Hm. Good question:-)

I guess that, to be in line with the priority order in @profile, we should use decreasing priority, ie, the dc:title in your example should become http://purl.org/dc/terms/title.

The strange thing is that this is what my implementation already does (and there is a comment in my code that I have to ensure the right priority), though I did not find any reference in the published working draft or in the current editor's version[1]. This suggests that we may have decided that already and it has not been documented, or I imagined the decision...

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html