WebID pre-alpha specification (uses RDFa)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 17:28:51 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I spent some time today putting together a pre-alpha WebID
specification. RDFa is an ideal fit for expressing information in the
WebID document, so I put it in there as a normative requirement. This
may change as I haven't talked with Henry Story or Toby on how they
intended to express RDF in Web documents. My assumption was RDFa, but
they may have had other things in mind.

Here's the link to the e-mail announcement on payswarm-dev:

http://payswarm.com/pipermail/payswarm-dev/2010-July/000035.html

blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/06/12/myth-busting-php/2/