Re: Not waiting on browser manufacturers for RDFa 1.1

Yes, you're probably right...all the people who campaigned long and
hard against using JSON in Flickr, Google Maps, Twitter, Yahoo!, and
so on, will no doubt be so buoyed by their success that they will
switch their attention to us.

;)

Regards,

Mark