Re: @profile everywhere proposal

On 2/22/10 9:44 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> I believe that we are going to spec it such that
> RDFa/Microformats/Microdata can each define how @profile is interpreted
> by each respective Processor.

A nice delegation of responsibility, I like it, but I do want to point
out that this means @profile must be defined to be quite powerful, since
it can affect all of the RDFa attributes, but also @class for
microformats, and all of the microdata attributes, so in fact probably
*any* attribute.

>> How do we best keep this in sync with the RDFa WG's discussions?
>
> I'll probably have to be the liaison with HTML WG since I'm editing the
> proposal with Julian and Tantek. I'll try to remember to cc this group
> on discussions related to the @profile proposal.

Sounds good to me.

Let me know when you start forgetting how many standard bodies you
belong to :)

-Ben