HTML+RDFa is in-scope for HTML WG Charter

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:20:19 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Publishing HTML+RDFa via the HTML WG is deemed as in-scope by the HTML
WG Chairs and the Director:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0871.html

The HTML+RDFa heartbeat draft is going to be published in the next round
of HTML WG publishing. Currently, the HTML WG hasn't committed to
publishing HTML+RDFa as a REC.

The next item that I think we should assert is:

Since it is in scope, and since there is a RDFa WG committed to
continuing work on RDFa, HTML+RDFa should be a deliverable REC of HTML WG.

Thoughts?

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/