Telecon Agenda - 25th February 2010, 1500 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:06:40 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a telecon this Thursday. We should review the work plan for the
RDFa WG to ensure that everyone is aware of their document ownership and
issue responsibilities. We'll start the technical work with two issues
that have technical solutions with historically strong support.

Thursday, February 25th 2010
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.117.370.6152
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Shane, Mark (backup)

1) Action Items
   * http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/actions/
   * ACTION-3: Manu - Get in touch with LibXML developers about TC 142
   * ACTION-4: Mark - Generate spec text for @token and @prefix
   * ACTION-5: Mark - Generate spec text for pulling in external
                      vocabulary documents
   * ACTION-6: Shane - Identify the requirements for html2ps and see
                       about getting reSpec to support them
   * ACTION-7: Manu - Send Invited Expert proposals to Ivan
   * ACTION-8: Shane - Coordinate with the PFWG on @role and how @role
                       integrates with RDFa

2) Review High-level Work Plan

3) ISSUE-2: Extend RDFa to allow URIs in all RDFa attributes

4) ISSUE-11: Default prefix declarations

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source