Re: Introductions

On 2010-2-16 17:02 , Manu Sporny wrote:
> If you are going to be participating in the WG (including previous
> members of the RDFa Task Force), please send an introductory e-mail to
> the list before the telecon with the following information:
>
> * A brief background on yourself.

My name is Ivan Herman, I am currently Semantic Web Activity Lead at the
W3C, and I am also the official W3C staff contact for this Working
Group. I do not want to use too much space for a CV, you can find more on

http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/

> * What you plan to use RDFa for at your organization (if you can talk
>   about it).
> * What you would be interested in working on in this WG.

Beyond the obvious:-), I was also the implementer of the RDFa distiller
service and software:

http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/

I plan to have a new version of the software be implemented more or less
in parallel with the development of the specification of RDFa1.1, using
it as some sort of a test for our discussion.

Ivan

FOAF   : http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf
vCard  : http://www.ivan-herman.net/HermanIvan.vcf