NEW - RDFa telecon times poll

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:13:49 -0500
To: Public RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Many apologies, but I've accidentally wiped all of our RDFa telecon
times poll data. I thought I could add options to the current poll. It
turns out that you can, but changing the time headers clears all of the
poll information. Frak.

If you could please fill out the time poll again, Ivan has a better one
setup now:

http://doodle.com/8bynhs4kschkn5td

Again, sorry to have undone all of your meticulous checkbox selections. :\

To make it up to all of you, there are /more/ times, and even /more/
checkbox selections in this version of the poll. More is better, right?

blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/