Last Call comments extension

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:34:58 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've received a number of intents to review the RDFa 1.1 Last Call
documents (Core and XHTML) from people outside of W3C, outside of
RDF-land and people with deployed RDFa for customers that number in the
millions. Broad review is a good thing.

The reviews won't come in until after the LC deadlines, but I think that
it would be wise of us to extend the LC deadline to January 5th 2010 and
take these reviews as a part of the LC process. I'll check with Ivan to
see if there is anything that we need to do procedurally to make that
happen.

Please speak up if you don't think that this would be a good idea.

blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/