RDFa API super-design-session time

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:32:05 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
We agreed to have an RDFa API super-design-session this weekend to work
through a large number of open issues. If you would like to participate
in this session, please fill out the times that you are available and
make sure that I have your Skype contact information before Sunday:

http://www.doodle.com/5y8w3ykeezqmsx3i

The meeting will take between 1 to 3 hours.

blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/