Re: XHTML+RDFa DTD UA support (Was: Getting the XHTML+RDFa default profile to be interesting)

I will look into getting XHTML+RDFa listed.  No idea why HTML5 is listed
- that's insane.  It's not even in last call.

With regard to named entities, my recommendation, and the recommendation
of the XHTML 2 working group, is that people who plan to serve their
documents using the media type application/xhtml+xml, avoid the use of
named entities since many user agents do not process these correctly.
This will be included in an upcoming update to the XHTML Media Types Note.