ISSUE-28: Proposal to resolve Nathan's issue

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:34:13 -0400
To: Nathan Rixham <nathan@webr3.org>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 08/09/10 00:17, Manu Sporny wrote:
> 1) ISSUE-28: rdfa-api-errors-nathan (on Manu)
>    http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/28

I think that all of the issues that Nathan raised for ISSUE-28 have
either been addressed, or captured in other issues. I propose that we
resolve this issue at the next RDFa WG.

Nathan, could you please read the issue:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/28

as well as all of the responses:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Aug/0001.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Aug/0000.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Aug/0005.html

and verify that we have addressed your comments or entered new issues
into the ISSUE queue for comments that didn't have an immediate solution?

blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/06/12/myth-busting-php/2/