Re: Comment on RDFa 1.1 Core: Nested RDFa markup

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 09:42:18 -0400
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
On 08/05/10 07:36, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> This is a comment on Profiles in the latest RDFa WD [1]. It concerns the
> processing of RDFa markup that is nested inside an element that carries
> @property.

Hi Richard,

Just to clarify, I think what you describe here is ISSUE-20:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/20

Your other two comments are now being tracked as issues. Many thanks for
sending your comments in and especially since they were separated into
different e-mails, it made gleaning the issue and entering it into our
tracker /very/ easy.

If you plan to send in comments for any of the RDFa drafts - please
follow Richard's example. It'll ensure that we have an easier time
tracking your issue and that we don't accidentally miss the issue that
you intended to raise.

blog: Myth Busting Web Stacks - PHP is Faster Than You Think
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/06/12/myth-busting-php/2/