Re: Comment on RDFa 1.1 Core: Empty elements should not create literals

From: Sebastian Heath <sebastian.heath@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 15:50:22 +0300
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Empty values can be useful so I'd prefer to stick to the current behavior.

If the resource being described doesn't have a particular property, it
shouldn't be specified. That's different from saying a property has a
value of the empty string.

 Obviously, I'm not saying anything new here. Just hoping to retain
flexibility in the syntax and processing model.

 -Sebastian