Re: Comment on RDFa 1.1 Core: Profiles, term mappings, and URIs as literals

+1.  However, Ivan had some RDF-y reason why this was required.  He is
on holiday, but we should give him an opportunity to speak in opposition
to this.

Manu, can you please create formal issues for each of the excellent
comments Richard has sent in?