Re: Telecon Agenda - 29th April 2010, 1400 UTC

Hi,

I'm afraid I have to give my regrets for the telco, as I'm currently travelling with very limited internet access. However, I have written down my comments on the RDFa DOM API document and sent them to the list. If it helps, I +1 any proposal to publish the document as a FPWD based on its current version.

Cheers,
Knud

On 27 Apr 2010, at 12:49, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have to discuss any final changes to the RDFa DOM API FPWD on
> Thursday's telecon. We'll also get a report from Shane and Knud on their
> thoughts on the document. Anything that didn't get into the FPWD that we
> would like to cover in future telecons should be discussed and recorded
> as well.
>
> ==========
> Thursday, April 29th 2010
> Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
>   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>   Phone UK: +44.117.370.6152
>   Phone FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
> Duration: 60 minutes
> Scribe: John, Jeff (on deck)
> ==========
>
> Agenda
>
> 1) Thoughts/Changes to RDFa DOM API (Shane/Knud)
>
> 2) Publish RDFa DOM API FPWD?
>
> 3) Post-FPWD additions/considerations for RDFa DOM API
>
> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
> http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh