Re: @profile in XHTML+RDFa 1.1

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:31:04 +0100
Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com> wrote:

> I'm pretty certain it was you who spotted that if you did this:

> or this:
>
>   <head typeof="foaf:Document">
>
> you would end up with a bnode as the subject of all of the triples in
> the head.

Currently, the former example *does* create a bnode, and the latter one
does not.

Here's an interesting one:

              property="dc:creator" content="Joe Bloggs">
	  <title property="dc:title">Foo</title>

Parsed as HTML (which automatically implies missing <head> and <body>
elements), it produces:

	_:blank a foaf:Document ;
		dc:creator "Joe Bloggs" .
	<> dc:title "Foo" .

Because the missing <head> element is implied as a wrapper for <title>,
and the RDFa processing sequence implies about="" on it.

But parsed as XHTML, it generates:

	_:blank a foaf:Document ;
		dc:creator "Joe Bloggs" ;
		dc:title "Foo" .