Re: Latest versions of the RDFa DOM API document and JS prototype

Hi Ivan

> I am not fully sure of the treatment of blank nodes. My understanding
> is that the user would have to manage blank nodes by herself/himself,
> in the sense of giving the blank node id's in the form of an _:XXX
> (b.t.w., small spelling mistake in the document, you wrote :_42
> instead of _:42). But, from a programming API point of view, I want to
> say simply bn=new BlankNode(), instead of being forced go give it a
> name; the very essence of a bnode is that the naming is hidden to the
> user.

That's  absolutely correct. I'll change that.

> Also, the name in the RDFa source may not be necessarily the name you
> want to see when you read the node in the API.
That might cause confusions I think. But by considering your next point ...
> This is also important if this API is used with a more generic RDF API where merging graphs may also be on the agenda. In such a cases sticking to a specific name would be an error...

... it's also correct.

I'm just thinking about how we specify this in an understandable wording.
I'll update the JS prototype and put it into the document.

Ben