Re: Fwd: Language Tag Case Conflict (between RDF1.1 and BCP47)

We have finalized the text except for clearly editorial fixes; we have
done the testing and gathered reports.  Anything that is a visible
change by anyone's reading invalidates that and we have to go round the
cycle from LC again.

The proposed text is a change to RDF - it moves language tag equality
from the value space to the stored form (it connects the MAY text to the
MUST NOT text).

However good an idea is, it's too late (and I wanted to insist on BCP47
normalization!).

	Andy