Re: RDF/XML Tests and new XMLLiteral tests

Also in terms of value equality, DOM 4 isEqualNode and fn:deep-equal
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions-30/#func-deep-equal SHOULD be
equivalent (I as a user or implementer would be very surprised if they were
not except in pathological cases) but I have no idea if anyone has in fact
tested that they are.

--Gavin