Re: Please Change Your W3C Passwords

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:04:35 -0800
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
CC: David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

On 02/27/2014 10:35 AM, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
>> On 27 Feb 2014, at 16:27, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Strangely enough, the "Change password" button on the change password page (which I navigated to from the W3C homepage,not trusting the link in the message, is unresponsive for me, running Firefox 27.0 set at maximum paranoia.
> It might be because it wants you to choose a stronger password. My first attempt was too short.
>
> Best,
> Richard
That is quite doubtful, as I have switched to passwords with a mix of all the
character classes and at least 15 characters long.

In any case, it appears that the button is not active at all.  I expect that
it has to do with the "maximum paranoia" settings I use, and the attempt to
make that button look pretty has set off something's paranoia.  I did notice
that that button has a CSS setting whereas the buttons on the other profile
editing pages do not.

peter