Re: RDF 1.1 On Semantics of RDF Datasets updated

Ok, I see, I understand now.

The strange thing is that if you do this:

<section>
  <section>
   <h3>Section title</h3>
   <h4>Subsection 1</h4>
   <h4>Subsection 2</h4>
   <h4>Subsection 3</h4>
   <h4>Subsection 4</h4>
  </section>
</section>

Then the first header (<h3>) stays as a <h3> with an added section
number, the next two headers (<h4>) are turned into <h3> without section
numbers, and all the following <h4>s stay as they are.

So after respec processing, you end up with (modulo some more annotations):

<section>
  <section>
   <h3>1.1 Section title</h3>
   <h3>Subsection 1</h3>
   <h3>Subsection 2</h3>
   <h4>Subsection 3</h4>
   <h4>Subsection 4</h4>
  </section>
</section>

AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD / LSTI - Institut Henri Fayol
École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne
158 cours Fauriel
42023 Saint-Étienne Cedex 2
France
Tél:+33(0)4 77 42 66 03