RE: agenda 12 Feb telecon

Guus,

I find appendix

    B. Changes since Proposed Recommendation

    This section is non-normative.

    No changes.

quite weird. Would you, or someone else, mind if I remove it and instead add
the following statement to the SOTD:

   This document is part of the RDF 1.1 document suite. It is the
   central RDF 1.1 *specification* and defines the core RDF concepts.
   A new concept in RDF 1.1 is the notion of an RDF dataset to represent
   multiple graphs. ***There have been no changes to this document since
   its publication as Proposed Recommendation.***

If that's OK, I'll volunteer to make the changes and re-create the static
drafts.

Even though there have been no changes (apart from removing the older change
logs), I think it would be valuable to add a diff. If it's OK, I'll do that
as well.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler