REC versions

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:10:16 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>

Can editors let me know when they think there are no more edits needed
to the technical part of their document. In that case I'll take over to
do the Rec stuff (which is just a few minutes of work, but I want to
make sure it's done the same across the board).

FYI: all static versions will be in the REC-drafts folder in Mercurial.
The references in the local biblio file have already been updated to
point to the 25 Feb Rec versions.

Guus