Re: tracking last call comments for Concepts and Semantics

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:26:45 +0200
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On 09/12/2013 01:04 AM, Peter Patel-Schneider wrote:
> As discussed in the WG call today I created a page to track the last
> call comments for Concepts and Semantics.
> See
> http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Concepts_and_Semantics_Last_Call_Comments
> I was rather inclusive in calling things comments.

Probably you haven't seen it (even though it's linked from the homepage)
but I have been tracking comments for Concepts at

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/RDF_1.1_Concepts_and_Abstract_Syntax_Last_Call_Comments

(the comments of last week are still are missing)

Markus

---
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler