Re: [Moderator Action] RDF Semantics - Intuitive summary needs to be scoped to interpretations

On further thought, I think the best response is to delete the section 5.2 from the semantics document altogether. It is evidently not succeeding in its intended role of providing intuitive help to the non-technical reader.

Pat