RDF/XML as Proposed Edited Rec

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:47:51 +0100
To: Fabien Gandon <fabien.gandon@inria.fr>
CC: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi Fabien,

I promised to llok at the changes you proposed:

* Changes 1-4: editorial, fine
* Change 5: datatyped empty literals & Change 6: ID and datatype
exclusion on literal property: These are essentially bug fixes. Proposed
fix looks goud.
* Change 7: HTML5 in RDF-XML. Your prosoal is to just include examples
of HTML using CDATA. Fine by me, but doing nothing would also be fine.
* Change 8: named graph support in RDF-XML. This is a clear "no change".

Other changes needed:
* replace "RDF URI reference" with "IRI"
* change references and links, where possible, to RDF 1.1 docs

Guus