Re: agenda 20 Nov telecon

I will try to be on the call, but I may have a competing work-related call.
I should be able to keep an IRC window open, and keep some attention on it.

For CR activities:
I sent out a directed email to implementers of RDF entailment systems,
pointing them to the CR document and again telling them "Uncle W3C wants you
to submit your implementation report".

peter