Re: Mercurial problem?

I'm seeing the same problem to, but only after pulling and updating; perhaps due to changeset 1356:1e4f81f15b94 from Andy? I'm not sure how something like that can be caused in Mercurial.

Perhaps if the commit(s) are reversed and re-applied? At worst case, save the sate and ask tech-support to roll back the state of the repo?

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net