Re: RDF semantics testing

Peter, I think the problem you may have loading the EARL report [1] is because the W3C unofficial stylesheet [2] references <http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/logo-unofficial.png>. This differs from the REC stylesheet [3] which uses <//www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/logo-RE> (note that it avoids using the URI scheme).

Sandro, or anyone else: any idea how to get this changed? All of the stylesheets should have scheme-less URIs.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tweaked https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/reports/index.html
> and the README file in the testing directory.
>
> Everything should be good to go, except that the reports document still doesn't have any references.
>
> peter

Gregg

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-mt/reports/index.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/w3c-unofficial.css