RE: Another request for ReSpec help.

Hi Pat,

this is probably a http/https issue. Most current browsers don't allow http
resources in a HTML page server over https. In your ReSpec config you have
the following setting:

   extraCSS:    ["http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/css/respec.css"],

try to replace that with

   extraCSS:    ["//dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/css/respec.css"],

(this is a scheme-relative URL and the browser chooses the right one
automatically)

Hope this helps,
Markus

--