Re: comments on Semantics

I think that the document is very close to ready to go, and good enough to review.

Remaining changes are:

1/ Need to fix up presentation
- no section numbers when displaying
- fonts too large when printing
-> should use the stuff at the beginning of Concepts, I suspect

2/ Need to say what is normative

- the intuitive summary subsection is not normative
- may need to adjust method to conform with W3C rules

3/ Fix terminology from Concepts

3, first paragraph
- remove RDF source and RDF term as neither are used in the document

5/ More care about blank nodes

4.1, first paragraph
conventional logical notion, with only a local meaning.
[shouldn't say local to a document]

12/ More fixes to B

... and to have a universe as large as the number of names and blank nodes
from both the entailing and entailed sides.
[I don't think that the plus-one is needed as there are no universals.]

- There is nothing special about classes.  They don't need to be considered in
sizing.

- Datatypes are different.  The pre-interpretation of each infinite recognized
datatype has to be at least N+B in size. [Actually you can do better by
only counting values in the datatype as other literals don't contribute.]

peter