Re: [All] Agenda for 29 May 2013

On 05/28/2013 07:32 AM, David Wood wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The agenda for Wed, 29 May 2013 may be found at:
>    http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.05.29

And if you have an opinion, please try to vote on the turtle at-risk
features well before the meeting (ie today):

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46168/at-sign/

(thanks to the 14 of us who already have)   If I understand the chairs'
position, in this case you can vote via WBS by tonight OR at the
meeting, but it'd be helpful if people could just use WBS.

          -- Sandro