RE: MT draft

On Friday, May 10, 2013 2:26 PM, Pay Hayes wrote:

> I am constrained with references because of using ReSpec, so I think
> will need to ask Robin to update the biblio file. (Do you or anyone
> know, is it possible to insert references 'manually' when using
> ReSpec??)

Don't know if you still need it but yes, it is possible. In your HTML file
you have somewhere at the top a script-block which starts with

  var respecConfig = {
     // specification status (e.g. WD, LCWD, NOTE, etc.). If in doubt use
ED.
     specStatus:           "ED",

Just add a localBiblio object as follows:

  var respecConfig = {

     // extend the bibliography entries
     localBiblio: {
       "terHorst1": "either directly HTML code here",
       "terHorst2: {
         "authors": [
         ]
         "title": "Or objects as in biblio.js [1]"
       }
     },   // don't forget the comma!

Hope this helps. If not, let me know

[1] https://github.com/darobin/respec/blob/develop/bibref/biblio.js