Re: RDF WG Resolutions

On 15/05/13 22:25, David Wood wrote:
> On May 15, 2013, at 13:58, Andy Seaborne
> <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:
>

>> On 15/05/13 18:20, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>>> Is there someone (I hope it can be you) who can join a call
>>> (maybe a side-call) to talk this through?
>>
>> The resolution for blank nodes as graph names was not on placed on
>> the meeting agenda [*] for today's telecon.
>>
>> I think it is highly inappropriate to proceed out-of-band.
>

> This was my error.  I was traveling and put the topic on the agenda
> without explicitly putting the proposal there.  There was a proposal
> at the top of the email thread, which was linked from the agenda.

David,

You mean this email?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013May/0120.html

I don't understand that as a proposal. It ends "thoughts?"; it has text
acknowledging that there is a decision to reverse. The message goes on
to propose graph literals and full N3 syntax.

I took it to be an explicit request for comments and maybe (at most) an
implicit request to reopen the matter.

	Andy