Re: RDF WG Resolutions

Apologies for not making the meeting. Edinburgh would likely take the
opposite view and support blank nodes as graph names. This is not
really a last minute addition, it has been something that we have
advocated from the beginning on the grounds of consistency -- fixing
this now simply means it doesn't have to be fixed in a future
iteration of the standard. I am pleased that the WG has decided to
reverse the earlier decision to disallow this. Since blank nodes act
as variables in the SPARQL I don't think there is a serious
inconsistency.

One thing that is not clear to me is whether this means that the
"default graph" is still a special case, or if it is just another
graph that could be referred to by statements through a bnode.

Cheers,
-w