Re: RDF WG Resolutions

It is likely that DERI will formally object to the resolution to allow blank nodes as graph names. It's not required to fulfil RDF-WG's charter, throws RDF and SPARQL out of alignment, and has significant implementation costs. This is something for a future N3 working group, not something that should be added at last minute before LC.

Richard