Re: Concepts Update

Hi all,

RDF Concepts [1] has been updated as required by my actions (this time correctly reflected):
- ACTION-257
- ACTION-258
- ACTION-259

Thanks to Eric P. for instructing me in the wily ways of hg merging.

Changes in this version are available at [2].

There are still two open issues and an unimplemented resolution:

1.  ISSUE: The Working Group intends to publish a Working Group Note detailing some of its efforts to define a formal semantics for RDF datasets. It should be referenced here when available. This is ACTION-209.  See [3].

The action is on Antoine.

2.  ISSUE: The Working Group intends to publish a separate Working Group Note entitled RDF 1.1 New Features and Migration Guide. This is ACTION-193. Some or all material in this section may be moved to that document. In the meantime, the Change Log is a good indication as to what else has changed and why.  See [4].

The action is on me.  I'll get to it as soon as I can, but suggest that this feature might be at risk unless I get a bit of help.

3.  RESOLUTION: The WG resolved [5] to include a diagram [6], which has not been included.  Should we update it or include it?  It seems to me that we lost the symmetry when we decided not to pursue RDF Spaces as a concept and, failing to replace it with anything, we should not include the diagram.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood