Re: Fwd: RDF/JSON

On 05/01/2013 06:04 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> Manu, (cc: RDF WG)
>
> When we as WG members respond on comments we are expected to behave
> in a polite and empathic manner. In the message below it feels like
> your badgering the commenter. Please refrain from doing so.
> Apologies to the commenter would be in order.

That was certainly not my intent at all. All of my questions were
serious questions about what Martin had done and how he came to the
conclusions he came to. I was trying to get information from Martin that
supported the claims he was making while attempting to convey to him
that his position is one that I have not heard before.

Martin, if I caused offense, I apologize. That was not my intent at all.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/