RE: JSON-LD skipping CR?

On Friday, March 29, 2013 4:46 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> Have we talked about the possibility of skipping CR
> for JSON-LD?
>
> It has a lot of implementations and a test suite; if
> the implementations have passed the test suite by the end
> of LC, then CR isn't necessary.

We talked about this once but some people in the RDF WG (sorry can't
remember who it was), said that implementations from people working on the
spec do not count. I don't really buy that argument (it's true for most
specs IMHO) but we should definitely discuss that *now* to avoid bad
surprises later.

Cheers,
Markus

--