RE: JSON-LD 1.0 and JSON-LD 1.0 Algorithms and API LC docs ready

Just to avoid confusion. This was done due to a misunderstanding between the JSON-LD CG and the RDF WG. JSON-LD is not in Last Call yet, but it will hopefully be shortly.

We are currently waiting for two reviews of the JSON-LD Processing Algorithms and API Specification which are due next week. The two specifications are up to date. It would be great if people in the JSON-LD CG could have a quick look at the recent changes I made before I publish the Final Community Group Specification tomorrow.

Thanks,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler