Fwd: [json-ld.org] JSON-LD in HTML (#231)

Looking for comments on the JSON-LD in HTML section. Please chime in if you have an opinion on the behavior of multiple script tags containing JSON-LD, or possibly JSON-LD and Turtle, possibly included in an RDFa document.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: