Re: mergeg in current Semantics ED

Under the new regime, b-node sharing depends on blank node scope.  (A bit
on this probably needs to be added to Concepts.)

If the two graphs are in the same scope, then `b' is the "same" node, so
the entailment does not follow, as expected.  I see that the merge lemma
needs to be rewritten, because this case should be excluded.

If the two graphs are in different scopes then they cannot share a blank
node.  This is mentioned in Semantics - I suggested that it be mentioned
more prominently. So, if the two graphs are from different scopes the
situation you provide cannot happen, and then the merge lemma goes forward.

Reasoners always work with concrete representations, so they need to
"rename" b-nodes if necessary when the graphs come from different scopes,
but if the graphs are in the same scope then they should not do any
"renaming".

The idea of b-node scope was added to handle existing cases where b-nodes
are shared between graphs.

peter