Re: review of json-ld-syntax

On 05/03/13 05:23, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>  > Conformance
>
> SERIOUS
>
> It's somewhat odd that all one needs for conformance is appendix B.
> So what are the other normative parts of this document for...?
>
> I think there may be a notion of a conformant JSON-LD generator or
> parser here, too -- one that follows the rules of the rest of this
> spec. That should be stated here.

Given the experience of the Turtle last call, getting a test suite for
this document that is clearly signposted and delineated will save time
later, together with instructions on running, then submitting results.

Having been working with tristan/jsonld-java recently [1], I looked to
find the latest tests relevant to this document.  I can't determine what
that is.

test-suite/manifest.jsonld is all tests.  I'm not sure of the status of
the files and there

Will all the *jsonld files form syntax tests?
But wouldn't that need freezing them as other work progresses?

Will there be serialization tests (RDF->JSON-LD)?

	Andy

[1] https://github.com/afs/jena-jsonld#readme

PPS
test-suite/index.html:

"rdf tests have input and sparql documents."
==>
"rdf tests have input and NQuads output documents."