Re: Typo: agenda *6* Mar telecon

Pat,

this is not a formal or thorough review, just some issues I have hit while scanning through the document...

- Simple interpretation section says

  A partial mapping IL from literals in V into IR

but the section does not define literals nor does define 'V'.

- Simple entailment, me being very picky:-)

  "and a set S of RDF graphs (simply) entails a graph E when...." is a leftover from the previous version. But I presume 'S' is not the same as a dataset. Maybe it is worth making that clear somewhere, to avoid issues (otherwise this section defined an entailment from a dataset to a graph:-). That being said, this document does not even talk about datasets, to this may be a bit over the top:-)

- Section on 'Some basic properties of simple entailment'

  - Instance lemma: the definition of 'instance' has disappeared from the text:-) (the old 0.3 section). Same for the Interpolation lemma.
  - Anononymity lemma: refers to lean graphs and proper instances, which are also not defined

Ivan

On Mar 6, 2013, at 07:04 , Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2013, at 9:33 PM, Pat Hayes wrote:
>
>> Regrets for tomorrow, I have a prior engagement.
>>
>> There is a new edit of the semantics draft, but I have no way to transmit it to the W3C, so it will just have to remain private until someone can tell me how to get it uploaded.
>
> Well, I tried again, and now it seems to be working. So y'all have the new draft now visible.
>
> Pat
>

>> Pat
>>
>> On Mar 5, 2013, at 9:26 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>>
>>> apologies for the typo ...

>> IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973
>> 40 South Alcaniz St.           (850)202 4416   office
>> Pensacola                            (850)202 4440   fax
>> FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile
>> phayesAT-SIGNihmc.us       http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes

> IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153