Re: agenda 26 June telecon

On 25/06/13 16:30, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> All,
>
>   The draft agenda is at:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.06.26#TriG
>
> Guus

Could we please treat Turtle and TriG as admin items? The diea is to get
them out of the way, using telecon time for coordination.

These keep slipping and the amount of on-list work is probably done for
now.  We need to push the Turtle test suite out of the door, and see
about publishing TriG (and NQ and NT).

We could check of status, and generate any plans/actions necessary.  At
most, an action is for person-X to send email with a detailed
plan/timescale but I hope this isn't necessary in all cases and we can
make direct progress.

No technical discussion.