Re: datasets mean their default graphs?

On 20/06/13 07:43, Pat Hayes wrote:
> Have we agreed on Sandro's idea for the meaning of a datastore to be
> that of its default graph? I would like to add this paragraph to
> Semantics, section 10:

> interpreted to be an assertion of its default graph. Semantic
> extensions MAY impose extra conditions which require other named
> graphs to be interpreted in particular ways. </p>
>
> Pat

Something needs to be said that structural bnode-isomorphism and the
meaning of the dataset are now separate issues, unlike graphs.

# Dataset D1 - links to bnode graph
{ :s1 :observed _:a }
_:a {:s2 :p2 456 }
_:b {:s2 :p2 123 }

# Dataset D2 - same meaning as D1, no such link
{ :s1 :observed _:z }
_:a {:s2 :p2 456 }
_:b {:s2 :p2 123 }

# Dataset D3
{ :s1 :p _:z }
<g> {:s2 :p _:z }

# Dataset D4 - same meaning as D3, bnode not now shared
{ :s1 :p _:a }
<g> {:s2 :p _:z }