Re: entailment on sets of RDF graphs (union vs merge semantics)

Peter & Antoine:

New version now has the required edits to implement this change. It was surprisingly easy to do. I deleted the lemma about merging being valid, since it can now not be stated without awkwardness. If y'all want it back in, I can restore it.

Pat